Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom, we love you!!
Having some trampoline fun. Most the afternoon was beautiful weather to spend outside jumping around on the trampoline. Soccer was a favorite activity as well. Tigger also ran outside and had a fight with Oreo, quite entertaining. As the kids said, we never heard Tigger sound like that before. I'm trying to figure out how to get the video on this blog as Jonas managed to video tape the fight.
Here is Melissa showing off her haircutting talents. May as well do the haircut outside with this gorgeous weather. Although it did rain for a brief spell while Dad deep fried french fries and wieners for faspa. Delicious!
A perfect way to spend Mother's Day.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is your mother doing all those dishes on MOTHER'S DAY???!!! Shame on you!!

Anonymous said...

You and Gabby look as though you need a seatbelt to keep you from sliding off! You guys look very relaxed...

Jacqui said...

I was surprised when I saw the picture, because we were SO comfortable!

Anonymous said...

Hey, is that a new coffee maker on mom & dad's counter?

Jacqui said...

Yes, and there's a new toaster there too.

Anonymous said...

great fake jacqueline

Jacqui said...

What, I'm wrong?

Anonymous said...

That coffee maker is the exact I used to have. Mine broke though
:( Better luck to this one!

Smelly Melly said...

My goodness, I only realize how "large" my little girl is only when other people are holding her...ahhh but she is squishy and comfy to cuddle with!